Dating sitzendorf marks Webcam morocco naked
There are several distinct periods in the management history of the factory.
The porcelain manufacture was reestablished in Sitzendorf in 1850 by Wilhelm Liebmann who held control over the establishment until a fire in 1858 gutted the factory building and led him to retire.
In 1760, the first porcelain factory was established. The actual manufacturer of figurines began in the town of Sitzendorf in 1884 though the factory began working with porcelain in 1850.
By 1809, the company had a second factory and had introduced steam power that helped them employ a total of 300 employees in two factories in a town with a population of 700.
All Art & Antiques Antique Furniture Antique Clocks Antique Jewellery Antique Silver Antique Watches Antique Barometers Antique Ceramics & Porcelain Scientific & Technical Instruments Fine Art Antique Glass Antique Collectibles Antique Medals Arms & Armour Asian Antiques Antique Lighting Antique Music Antique Gold Antique Textiles Antique Rugs Antique Musical Instruments Sports Antiques Decorative Antiques Antique Tableware Ancient Art & Antiquities Antique Coins Antique Maps Antique Books Architectural Items The history of the town and people of Sitzendorf Germany goes back a long way and the history of Sitzendorf porcelain is just as long.
The actual crossed lines of the Sitzendorfer mark from the 1887 - 1900 are not quite the same as this mark.Porcelain making in the town of Sitzendorf goes back to 1760, so it is a strong driving force for the town.Their standard mark is usually a crown and S mark - with a small crossed lines device incorporated into the middle of the S.In the same year, the town of Sitzendorf itself started to introduced its own electricity (110 Volts AC) which was generated via steam engine.This resulted in a large improvement of working conditions as all work during early morning and late evening hours up until then had to be done in the dull light of oil lamps.
After initial success, the whole factory was moved to the town of Volkstedt by order of the Prince just two years later.